Eduplus has your privacy as it’s top concern.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated by reference into the Eduplus Terms of Service. This Privacy Statement was developed so you know how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information. Please read through this Privacy Statement to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices. This Privacy Statement describes the treatment of information Eduplus collects on the website where this Privacy Statement is posted and from certain of our products and applications.
Websites of our affiliates may be governed by privacy practices different from those set forth below. We encourage you to check the privacy statement of each related website you visit. In addition, users of certain of our products and applications are provided with privacy statements that are specific to those products and applications — in those instances, those privacy statements supplement and should be read in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
- Eduplus assures that the acquisition, processing and usage of personal data will be handled strictly in accordance with all data protection legislation.
- The user understands that Eduplus is only able to provide its services if the user agrees to the storage and processing of personal data and location data.
- Position data can be used as the basis for offering additional reporting services. In this context, data may also be disclosed to partners of Eduplus. Anonymous position data can also be used by Eduplus to store, process and pass on to third parties information about circumstances which are significant for critical situation handling and associated purposes (including unexpected movement, among other things, traffic safety etc). In any case, user data and position data will only be passed on to third parties if this is required for legal reasons or if these third parties perform services or actions on behalf of and for Eduplus, such as the operation of the Eduplus platform on third-party servers.
- Eduplus may use automatic communication systems like e-mail for the purpose of carrying out product update marketing activities. However, users may also choose to block any contact made for marketing purposes.
- After registering on the Eduplus platform, users can create and edit their own profile.
- Furthermore, users might have the opportunity to share information within their own organization at Eduplus. This information includes the location and related alerts
- After registration of the user, Eduplus uses so-called cookies/ login sessions which identify the user for the duration of his visit to the platform and allow him to be recognized when he revisits the platform in the future. A cookie of this type is saved on the user’s computer. The user can change the settings on his computer to remove such cookies or enable usage of the platform without cookies/history.
- Eduplus is entitled to change these data protection terms within the limits of the statutory data protection legislation. Eduplus will announce any changes to this declaration. The user has the opportunity to reject any changes in writing, whereby an e-mail is sufficient. In these cases, Eduplus may cancel the provision of services for the user.
- Provided the user has agreed to this during the registration process or at a later stage, Eduplus may send a newsletter to the user during the period of the agreement containing information relating for example to the topics of support, technical information and other information about the scope of the utilized services, possible upgrade options and other information relating to the operation of the Eduplus platform. A corresponding link is provided in every newsletter which allows the user to cancel the newsletter at any time.
- Eduplus will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we possess and other norms, review the contents of this policy as necessary, and make efforts to improve it.
- For inquiries regarding handling of personal information of our company, please contact below at our registered address.
563 Mokalyil House,
Kochi – 682 303
Ph: +91 4844055675